Following its unveiling at the Paris Motor Show on September 27, 2012, New Renault Clio R.S. 200 EDC can now be ordered at Renault dealerships in France. The price is €24,990 and sales will start mid-March.
The chief features of New Renault Clio R.S. are:
- Real enjoyment from the very first drive
- - A 1.6 Turbo engine (200hp and 240Nm of torque),
- Six-speed dual clutch EDC transmission with steering column-mounted gear shift paddles,
- Choice of Sport or Cup chassis to cover different personal tastes.
- Exciting innovations
- ‘R.S. Drive' function: modifies gear shift programme, throttle response, ESP setting and steering feel depending on the selected mode (including ‘Race' mode),
- Technologies developed in motorsport,
- Choice of two multimedia systems with touch screen displays, including one which is available with the ‘R.S. Monitor 2.0' on-board telemetry system.
- Fuel consumption and CO2 emissions among the very best in its segment
- 6.3 litres/100km (combined cycle) and 144g/km respectively.