Stunning new body kit complements new wider track on ZS 180
The new ZS style reflects the car's supremely dynamic nature, merging bold, distinctive lines, with a purposeful stance to create a truly attractive sports saloon. The new front bumper features a striking splitter feature, housing all new twin lens headlamps for enhanced driving illumination. A new ZS 180 body kit includes fender vents, wheelarch and sill extensions to accommodate the increased wider track and new stunning 17" multi-spoke alloy wheels.
The new cabin is dominated by an all-new fascia and console arrangement, with new instruments, switchgear and seat trim designs contributing to a truly sporting driving environment.
The new ZS perpetuates the strong MG family resemblance initiated by the XPower SV sports car and the latest ZT saloon.
Bold new exterior appearance
Striking interior and fascia design
- New front bumper including integrated front splitter
- New and larger MG grille
- New twin lens reflector headlamps
- New rear bumper including new exhaust finishers
- New tailgate/boot lid
- Remote plip activated boot-opening release
- New lip spoiler (as standard fit on all models)
- New 17" alloy wheel (standard on ZS 180, optional on other models)
- New ZS 180 body kit – wheel arch spats, sill mouldings, fender vents
- Attractive new fascia incorporating rotary air vents
- New fascia console with new soft-touch membrane switches
- New column stalks
- ATC air conditioning
- New seat fabrics and door casing inserts
- New fascia insert treatment – a Technical Grey finish
- Master locking switch and driveaway locking for occupant security
- Prices range between £11,295 - £17,30