The new Rover 45 adopts the latest evolution of Rover's highly regarded style identity. Its clean, fresh lines echo the contemporary elegance of the latest Rover 75. A new front bumper design produces a cleaner and more sculpted exterior appearance, dressed with twin lens multi-faceted reflector headlamps. Substantial changes are made to the rear design with a new boot and bumper style, complemented by new alloy wheels and centre-line badging.
Inside, the high quality and stylish cabin is reinforced with an all-new fascia style, centre console, switchgear, instrumentation and array of the latest technology features.
The new 45 combines a clean, fresh style with excellent refinement, supple ride and handling, with high standards of accommodation to refresh and maintain the appeal of Rover's lower-medium sector product range.
- New clean front bumper design
- New larger integral front grille
- All new twin lens headlamps feature high-efficiency multi-faceted reflectors
- Body coloured side rubbing strip and lower sills
- New rear bumper design
- New tailgate/boot lid
- Remote blip activated boot-opening release
- New subtle lip spoiler (as standard on all models)
- New 16" alloy wheel
- New fascia design incorporates stylish rotary air vents
- New fascia console with soft-touch membrane switches
- New column stalks
- Revised seat design and fabrics
- ATC air conditioning
- Master locking switch and drive-away locking for occupant security
- TrafficMaster® congestion warning alert system (unique to cars in this class)
- Prices range between £9,995 - £16,200