Chevrolet adds a sophisticated monochromatic look to the Silverado 2500 HD and 3500 HD with new Custom Sport editions, which debuted today at the Denver Auto Show.
Silverado Custom Sport HDs feature body-colored front and rear bumpers, a body-colored grille with chrome-accent bars, chrome door handles and body-side moldings, and chrome-accented trailering mirrors.
Silverado 2500 Custom Sports feature 20-inch polished aluminum wheels, while 3500 Custom Sports feature 18-inch polished aluminum wheels on single-rear-wheel models, and 17-inch polished aluminum wheels on duallys.
Silverado Custom Sport HDs are available in LT or LTZ models in either Summit White or Black.
Suggested retail package prices will vary from $700 to $1,695, depending on the model. Dealers can place orders now.
Silverados targeted at unique customer needs
The Silverado Custom Sport HDs join a family of Silverado 1500s targeted at the needs and tastes of specific groups of truck customers:
- The Silverado Black Out takes advantage of the black grille and bumpers of the Silverado 1500 WT to let customers to create a dramatic look at an affordable price. Available for regular and double cab WT models, the Black Out special edition includes 20" black painted aluminum wheels, P275/55R20 all-season blackwall tires, deep tinted glass and black bowties. Blackout also offers a dealer-installed carbon fiber decal kit and black assist steps.
- Silverado Rally is based on the LT trim level and features a body-colored grille with a black bowtie, black Rally stripes on the hood and tailgate, and black mirror caps and door handles. The Rally 2 takes the race inspired look further by adding 22-inch black alloy wheels and black tubular side steps.
- The Silverado Custom offers Chevy Truck capability and dependability in a stylish package, priced within reach of many truck customers. Based on the popular double-cab Silverado 1500 LS, the Custom package adds 20-inch aluminum wheels, chrome bumpers, a body-colored top cap above the front bumper, and chrome mirror caps and door handles.
- The new Silverado Custom Sport includes projector beam headlamps, and heated power-adjusted mirrors.
- Beginning with a black Silverado 1500 Z71, the Silverado Midnight adds an all-black front end with body-colored grille, bumper, headlamp bezels, tow hooks and fog lamps; 18-inch black painted alloy wheels with Goodyear Wrangler Duratrac all-terrain tires; special Z71 badges on the doors; a spray-in bed liner (black, of course); and the finishing touches – black Chevrolet bowties front and rear
Chevrolet also offers GearOn and Trail Boss editions for the new midsize Colorado.