After the successful conversion kits CLR R, CLR SR and CLR RS for the Range Rover vehicles, LUMMA Design presents another car body styling kit for the current type LG model. With the new CLR R GT Evo body kit, the traditional refiners wrap the English high-level off-road vehicle into an extroverted broad construction outfit, once again supporting their claim to be the tuners with the probably largest aerodynamics range for Range Rover models. They are far from having reached the end of their developments: this year's expansion of the design department means a continuous increase in Swabian Winterlingen. The success speaks for itself and Horst Lumma once again has found the right moment to expand his SUV design programme.
The new CLR R GT Evo conversion kit starts at the front with the powerful LUMMA Design front bumper with cooling air inlets that look rather threatening from a small-car perspective, a central spoiler sword and double daylight driving lights placed far below in a modern light optical fibre technology. Matching the look of the diamond-shaped bumper grids, the LUMMA Design sport front grille also fits Range Rover vehicles without the CLR-kit.
The LUMMA Design technicians integrated ventilation openings into the full-carbon sport look motor cowl, that not only have a dynamic look but also help the high-performance Range Rover drives discharge their motor heat.
The overtaking prestige is taken to its utmost by the mudguard widening set with door attachments and integrated air inlets, making the LUMMA CLR R GT Evo appear as massive as a wall of cabinets and as muscular as a heavy-weight body builder in the rear view mirror.
The "white giant" appears no less impressive from the rear: here, the CLR R GT Evo has a roof edge spoiler in addition to a rear apron bumper with diffusor, as well as an unobtrusive rear spoiler lip. The two latter parts also match the Range Rover without the LUMMA Design body kit.
The three glossy 100 millimetre end tubes of the LUMMA Design sport end muffler also appear quite warlike, aligned centrally below the rear of the vehicle and emitting a sonorous sound – no matter if there's a gasoline or a diesel engine under the cowl.
True highlights are also the brand-new LUMMA Design CLR Racing sport rims, which fit the Range Rover models with the LUMMA conversion kit perfectly in 12x22 inches with Vredestein tyres in 305/35R22. Vehicles without the conversion kit look perfect in the slightly "smaller" size 10x22 inches with 295/35R22 Yokohama tyres.
In both sizes, the CLR Racing look, characterised by particularly deep concave curving and an extravagant spokes shape, also brings along a new surface look. The polished front is produced in a special paint/powder procedure and appears in black smoke at closer observation, i.e. as darkened transparent varnish that makes the front-polished surfaces stand out only at second glance.
At a maximum wheel load of a powerful 1,000 kg, the new LUMMA CLR Racing rim is also suitable for installation on heavy SUVs, for which nothing matching could be found before.
Of course, LUMMA Design also takes care of the styling of the refined Range Rover passenger space: in addition to door blinds with integrated LUMMA coat of arms logo, the offer ranges from a high-quality aluminium pedal sets with slip-proof rubber tabs and leather-faced fitted foot mats to complete full leather equipment and state-of-the-art multimedia and business installations. According to the motto of "Everything goes!", the LUMMA designers and technicians turn (nearly) any customer wish into practice.
- Front spoiler bumper with double daylight driving lights in optical fibre technology and central spoiler sword
- Sport front grille with diamond-shape grid (also matching serial Range Rover)
- Sport look motor cowl (full carbon) with ventilation openings
- Rear apron bumper with diffuser
- Mudguard widening set with door attachments and integrated air inlets
- Roof edge spoiler (also matching serial Range Rover)
- Rear spoiler lip in unobtrusive design (also matching serial Range Rover)
- Sport end muffler, central (3x 100 mm) with sport sound for gasoline and diesel engines
- LUMMA sport rims CLR Racing, size 12x22 inches
- Vredestein tyres, size 305/35R22
- Door blinds with integrated LUMMA coat of arms logo
- Interior styling according to individual customer wishes
- Material and production "Made in Germany".
- The complete conversion kit is delivered with a registration number and certificate of authenticity.