The new Maserati Quattroporte Sport GT S sets yet another milestone in terms of sportiness in the high performance luxury sedan segment of the automotive market . Conceived and developed as "a real driving machine in the guise of a luxury sedan ", the Quattroporte Sport GT S is the ultimate expression of Maserati's sportiness in the Quattroporte range.
The technical changes to the new Quattroporte Sport GT S in respect to the Quattroporte S concern four areas:
- the mapping of the V8 4.7 litre engine, with power increased to 323kW;
- the gearshift management software, with new features designed to increase driving enjoyment;
- the front and rear suspension system featuring single-rate dampers, stiffer springs and lower ride height;
- the sports exhaust controlled by pneumatic valves for a deep, throaty and captivating sound.
The sportier and more aggressive look is evident also in virtue of the interior's and exterior's stylistic choices:
- the new black grille with concave vertical fins featuring the Trident logo with red accents, typical of the sportier versions of Maserati models;
- the new headlights, in metallic titanium finish;
- the side and rear "shadow line", which includes black finishing around the doors, body-colored door handles and black twin oval exhaust pipes,
- the new M-design seats with perforated Alcantara® and leather upholstery;
- the standard trim in Titantex, a "titanium colored" composite material.