Mazda Motor Corporation has released a limited edition model of its popular Mazda Demio compact car. Six hundred units of the eye-catching 'Stardust Pink' go on sale today at Mazda, Mazda Anfini and Mazda Autozam dealers throughout Japan.
The Mazda Demio limited edition 'Stardust Pink' was designed with input from Misaki Ito, the actress who features in the Mazda Demio commercials on air since last October. The vehicle combines an exclusive Cosmic Rose exterior with the pink interior of the Cozy model. In February this year, Mazda produced a single pink Demio as the major prize for its Valentine's Day promotional campaign. The pink vehicle was very well received, prompting the automaker to produce 600 units of the Stardust Pink Demio for retail sale.
Details of 'Stardust Pink' Demio
- Cozy (including 1.3-liter engine)
- Auto air-conditioning, steering wheel-mounted audio controls, 2 rear speakers (2 front speakers as standard equipment)
- Mud flaps (exclusive to Stardust Pink), 14-inch body-colored alloy wheels (manufactured by PIAA)
- Cosmic Rose Metallic (exclusive color)
- Rose Pink (exclusive to Cozy)