One of a pair of right- and left-coast-themed concepts, this Blade Silver Convertible model represents the Atlantic side, with sophisticated styling enhancements resembling the details and refinement of a private jet. The exterior wears new Carbon Flash Metallic front splitter, rocker extensions and rear lower diffuser, along with Fusion Gray headlamp housings and hood accents. It is trimmed with a sueded-wrapped interior package.
This East Coast cruiser also wears a number of Chevrolet Accessories available to all 2014 Corvette Stingray customers, including:
- Chrome five-spoke wheels – 19 x 8.5-inches in front and 20 x 10-inches in the rear
- Wheel center caps with the Stingray script
- Under-hood liner with the Stingray logo
- Carbon Flash Metallic rear license plate holder
- Molded splash guards
- Windscreen mounted behind the seats
- Custom luggage
- Premium carpet floor mats
- Sill plates
- Embroidered center armrest with the Stingray logo.
For effortless driving and performance, the Atlantic concept features an LT1 engine with a six-speed automatic.