Available in a single version, Kangoo be bop delivers all the features that contribute to its unique personality as standard, including its two-tone metallic paint finish, glazed roof, 16- inch alloy wheels and modular seat layout. Moreover, it offers a lot of safety and comfort equipments. This unique version will be available with the 1.6 16V petrol unit for €16,990 or the dCi 105 diesel at a fare of €17,800.
A quirky car, filled with space and light
Based closely on the Kangoo Compact Concept show car unveiled at the 2007 Frankfurt Motor Show, Renault Kangoo be bop is the latest addition to the Kangoo line-up. The compact size of this quirky vehicle (length: 3.87 metres), plus its original two-tone colour scheme and exclusive interior appointments ensure that it stands out in a crowd, while its extensive glazed area and four roomy seats exude a sensation of space and light. Ideal for escaping the crowd, Kangoo be bop offers open-top motoring at the rear thanks to a glazed sliding roof and a rear tailgate window that slides down out of sight. There are also two overhead tilting glass panels at the front, plus a fixed central glass panel. In its striking Etincelle Orange livery, Renault Kangoo be bop stands out as a funloving car, while the Pearlescent Black or Pavot Red version exudes the class of a chic city car. It consequently has a range of personalities, and is ideal for customers who want to move away from the norm, with a car that expresses their joie de vivre.
A unique, richly equipped version
Available in a single version, Kangoo be bop is powered by the Kangoo range's upper-end powerplants : the dCi 105 diesel which drives through a six-speed gearbox and the 1.6 16V 105hp petrol unit. It naturally delivers all the features that contribute to its unique personality as standard, including its two-tone metallic paint finish, glazed roof, 16-inch alloy wheels and modular seat layout. But it delivers even more… In addition to ESC and a long list of passive safety equipment, Renault Kangoo be bop comes with a range of standard driving aids, such as automatic headlamp and windscreen wiper activation and foglamps.
In terms of comfort, Renault Kangoo be bop comes as standard with climate control, a radio-CD with MP3 playback and fingertip remote control, a trip computer and electrically-folding, defrosting exterior mirrors.
For the first time in the New Kangoo range, Kangoo be bop can be ordered with optional Carminat Bluetooth® CD satellite navigation. In addition to its attractive price, this system offers all the fundamental multimedia features, namely GPS navigation with traffic information, a 16/9 seven-inch colour display and Bluetooth connectivity. Meanwhile, occupants can listen to their own play lists thanks to the multi-function Plug & Music system which is located on the dashboard and has USB, MP3 player, and iPod connection ports controlled via the steering wheel-mounted fingertip remote control.
RANGE STRUCTURE AND TAX-PAID PRICES (France)
- Renault Kangoo be bop 1.6 16V 105 - €16,990
- Renault Kangoo be bop dCi 105 - €17,800
- Two-one metallic or clearcoat pearlescent paint.
- Sideral grey front and rear bumper bibs, rear skidplate and tailgate panel.
- Increased ground clearance and plastic underbody fairings.
- Wide, body colour side protection mouldings.
- 16-inch SOLONIA alloy wheels.
- Black headlamp masks.
- Tailgate with fully retractable, electrically-operated tailgate window, plus wiper and demisting function.
- Sliding glazed rear sunroof.
- Panoramic sunroofs (two tilting sunroofs at the front, plus one fixed central glass sunroof).
- Blue or dark charcoal dashboard (depending on body colour and upholstery).
- 'Be Chic' or 'Be Fun' upholstery (depending on body colour).
- Two sliding, raised, folding, removable independent rear seats.
- Large lidded glovebox (15 dm3).
- Dashboard stowage for A4-size documents.
- Centre stowage/armrest module between front seats (9 dm3)
- Stowage bins in front doors and rear side panels.
- Manual climate control.
- Radio-frequency remote control central locking.
- Height-adjustable steeringwheel.
- Automatic windscreen wiper and headlamp activation.
- Electric front windows (one-touch drivers' side).
- Trip computer (total distance, trip, total and real-time fuel consumption, etc.).
- 4x15W radio-CD with MP3 playback, fingertip remote control and remote display.
- Electrically-folding, defrosting exterior mirrors.
- 12V power supply for rear passengers.
- Programmed restraint driver's side airbag.
- Disconnectable programmed restraint passenger side airbag.
- Front side thorax airbags.
- Height-adjustable close-protection front headrests.
- Isofix child seat anchorage for rear seats.
- ESP with ASR traction control and understeer control.
- ABS + emergency brake assist + engine torque overrun regulation.
- 'Follow me home' lights.
- Transponder key immobilizer.
- Cruise control with speed limiter and trip computer - €220
- Baggage retention net - €100
- Automatic climate control - €300
- Rear parking proximity sensor - €250
- Plug & Music* system - €190
- Carminat Bluetooth® CD - €900
- Bluetooth® hands-free telephone controls - €300